Manufacturing Sterilisation Control - Kerry Campus

MTU - Kerry Campus


Course Name Manufacturing Sterilisation Control - Kerry Campus
Course Provider MTU - Kerry Campus
Alternative Provider(s) MTU - Munster Technological University
Course Code 113799 (Assigned by Qualifax. Not an official code)
Course Type Lifelong Learning
Award NameNFQ ClassificationAwarding BodyNFQ Level
Special Purpose Certificate (Level 7 NFQ)  More info.. Special Purpose Munster Technological University Level 7 NFQ
Apply To Course provider
Attendance Options Part time, Online or Distance, Daytime, Blended
Location (Districts) Tralee
Enrolment and Start Dates Comment Apply online:
Application Date Closing Date: 19th August 2022.
Application Weblink Web Page - Click Here
Duration This programme will be delivered in a blended format part-time from September 2022 to December 2022. The majority of content will be delivered online, however, students will be required to attend 4 workshops days on-site over the duration of the programme.
Course Fee Fees do not apply to applicants who meet the Springboard+ initiative funding criteria (see eligibility).

For employed applicants the HEA will pay 90% of the programme fee, the remaining 10% – €87 will be payable before registration.

For applicants who do not meet the Springboard+ eligibility criteria the fee is €870.
Entry Requirements Applicants must hold an NFQ level 6 award in an engineering or science related area. The University’s policy in relation to recognition of prior learning (RPL) also applies.
Comment Award Type: Special Purpose Award.

This programme is offered subject to approval.
Course Content

Expand+This programme will provide participants with the knowledge and key skills required to work with products, and within manufacturing environments, that require sterilisation control. These personnel will benefit from an insight into and knowledge ...

Subjects Taught Module
• Manufacturing Sterilisation Control
Number of Credits 10
Further Enquiries Lifelong Learning Office
T: 353 (0)66 719 1701
Location Online and MTU Kerry South Campus
Course Web Page Web Page - Click Here