Regulated Investment Funds - Cork Campus

MTU - Cork Campuses


Course Name Regulated Investment Funds - Cork Campus
Course Provider MTU - Cork Campuses
Alternative Provider(s) MTU - Munster Technological University
Course Code 113742 (Assigned by Qualifax. Not an official code)
Course Type Lifelong Learning
Award NameNFQ ClassificationAwarding BodyNFQ Level
Special Purpose Certificate (Level 8 NFQ)  More info.. Special Purpose Munster Technological University Level 8 NFQ
Apply To Course provider
Attendance Options Part time, Evening, Online or Distance
Location (Districts) Cork City
Enrolment and Start Dates Comment Commencement Date: September 2022.
Application Weblink Web Page - Click Here

Expand+Duration & Delivery
The indicative delivery model for the Certificate in Regulated Investment Funds for the 2022/23 is that the course will be delivered online during the evening, over two semesters (one year). The programme comprises 4 modules. ...

Course Fee Fees do not apply to applicants who meet the Springboard+ initiative funding criteria (see eligibility). For employed applicants the HEA will pay 90% of the programme fee, the remaining 10% – €150 will be payable before registration. For applicants who do not meet the Springboard+ eligibility criteria the fee is €1,500.
Entry Requirements

Expand+Admission Requirements
The minimum academic entry requirements for students to be accepted on the Certificate (Level 8) in Regulated Investment Funds are as follows:

a) Applicants must hold at least a Level 7 qualification in business/finance/...

Comment Award
Upon completion, candidates will be awarded a 20 credit level 8 Certificate in Regulated Investment Funds.
Course Content

The Certificate in Regulated Investment Funds, a consortium programme developed between SETU and MTU. The Certificate is primarily targeted for recent graduates and brand new entrants to the Irish funds industry and aims to enable parti...

Subjects Taught Module Content:
• Fund Accounting
• The Investment Fund Industry
• Advanced Fund Accounting
• Essentials of Fund Regulation
Number of Credits 20
Further Enquiries Aisling O’Mahony
Location Online and MTU Bishopstown Campus, Cork.
Course Web Page Web Page - Click Here