Data Analytics

CCT College Dublin


Course Name Data Analytics
Course Provider CCT College Dublin
Course Code 112764 (Assigned by Qualifax. Not an official code)
Course Type Postgraduate
Award NameNFQ ClassificationAwarding BodyNFQ Level
Degree - Masters (Level 9 NFQ)  More info... Major QQI Level 9 NFQ
Apply To Course provider
Attendance Options Full time, Part time, Evening, Daytime, Weekend, Blended
Location (Districts) Dublin City Centre
Qualification Letters MSc
Enrolment and Start Dates Comment Intakes Autumn and Spring
Application Date Application for Spring 2022 intake should be made via the Springboard+ website at the 'Application Weblink' below.
Application Weblink Web Page - Click Here
Duration Provisional Schedule for Part-time Course
2 evenings per week 5.45-9.45pm plus 3-4 Saturday classes per term (Saturday schedule tbc)
Course Fee

Expand+Eligibility for Springboard+ Funding and Fees

Those who are in employment/working :

For eligible applicants who are currently in employment/working 90% of the tuition fees will be covered by the HEA through Springboard+ and the remaining 10% i...

Entry Requirements

Expand+CCT College Dublin has identified entry criteria and processes that will enable it to determine an applicant’s potential to succeed on the proposed programme.

The direct entry route to this programme requires applicants to evidence numerate, tec...

Course Content

Expand+MSc in Data Analytics Course Overview
The MSc in Data Analytics is a postgraduate masters degree course aimed at IT graduates and professionals, and graduates from cognate/numeric disciplines.

The majority of companies today realise the value of ...

Subjects Taught

Expand+Contact hours for the programme are a combination of traditional face-to-face classroom learning and virtual classroom also incorporating face to face and virtual lab sessions / workshops. Full time learners are typically required to attend three day...

Number of Credits Awarding Body
Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)
Award Level
NFQ Level 9 Major Award (90 ECTS)
Careers or Further Progression

Expand+The programme has been designed to produce graduates with the attributes required of data specialists and analysts today and the ability to continue to develop knowledge, skill and competence to remain competitive and employable in an ever-advancing ...

Further Enquiries CCT College Dublin
CCT College Dublin,
30 - 34 Westmoreland St., Dublin 2
Eircode: D02 HK35

Tel: +353 1 6333444
Fax: +353 1 6333446
Course Web Page Web Page - Click Here