Leadership & Transformational Change - Kerry Campus

MTU - Kerry Campus


Course Name Leadership & Transformational Change - Kerry Campus
Course Provider MTU - Kerry Campus
Alternative Provider(s) MTU - Munster Technological University
Course Code 111285 (Assigned by Qualifax. Not an official code)
Course Type Lifelong Learning
Award NameNFQ ClassificationAwarding BodyNFQ Level
Special Purpose Certificate (Level 8 NFQ)  More info.. Special Purpose Munster Technological University Level 8 NFQ
Apply To Course provider
Attendance Options Part time, Online or Distance
Location (Districts) Tralee
Enrolment and Start Dates Comment Apply online: www.springboardcourses.ie
Application Date Closing Date for Applications: 19th August 2022.
Duration This programme will be delivered online part-time from September 2022 to May 2023.
Course Fee Fees do not apply to applicants who meet the Springboard+ initiative funding criteria (see https://springboardcourses.ie/ eligibility).

For employed applicants the HEA will pay 90% of the programme fee, the remaining 10% – €110 will be payable before registration.

For applicants who do not meet the Springboard+ eligibility criteria the fee is €1,100.
Entry Requirements Applicants must hold a minimum of an NFQ level 7, or equivalent qualification, in a related area. The University’s policy in relation to recognition of prior learning (RPL) also applies.
Course Content

Expand+This programme aims to allow participants to develop their leadership mind-set so that they lead others and in turn help them to develop their leadership mind-set. It is about ‘leading as you preach’ and uses a number of innovative learning p...

Subjects Taught Modules
• Leadership Mindset
• Leading Transformational Change
• People and Performance Management
Number of Credits 15
Careers or Further Progression Progression Opportunities
On successful completion of the programme students will have gained 15 credits at NFQ level 8 which may contribute to the achievement of other academic awards.
Further Enquiries Lifelong Learning Office
E: parttimekerry@mtu.ie
T: 353 (0)66 7191701
Course Web Page Web Page - Click Here