Artificial Intelligence - Kerry Campus

MTU - Kerry Campus


Course Name Artificial Intelligence - Kerry Campus
Course Provider MTU - Kerry Campus
Alternative Provider(s) MTU - Munster Technological University
Course Code 106866 (Assigned by Qualifax. Not an official code)
Course Type Lifelong Learning
Award NameNFQ ClassificationAwarding BodyNFQ Level
Special Purpose Certificate (Level 8 NFQ)  More info.. Special Purpose Munster Technological University Level 8 NFQ
Apply To Course provider
Attendance Options Part time, Online or Distance
Location (Districts) Tralee
Enrolment and Start Dates Comment Apply online:
Application Date Closing Date For Applications: 19th August 2022.
Application Weblink Web Page - Click Here
Duration This programme will be delivered online part-time from September 2022 to December 2022.
Course Fee Fees do not apply to applicants who meet the Springboard+ initiative funding criteria (see eligibility).

For employed applicants the HEA will pay 90% of the programme fee, the remaining 10% - €140 will be payable before registration.

For applicants who do not meet the Springboard+ eligibility criteria the fee is €1,400.
Entry Requirements Applicants must hold an NFQ level 7 or NFQ level 8 award in computing. The University’s policy in relation to recognition of prior learning (RPL) also applies. Applicants may also be required to attend for interview.
Comment Award Type: Special Purpose.
Course Content

Expand+The Certificate in Artificial Intelligence is aimed at graduates from other computing programmes to provide a foundation in artificial intelligence for those who have not previously studied in this area. This programme builds and strengthens skill...

Subjects Taught Modules
Artificial Intelligence
Big Data
Number of Credits 10
Careers or Further Progression Progression Opportunities
On successful completion of the programme students will have gained 10 credits at NFQ level 8 which may contribute to the achievement of other academic awards.
Further Enquiries Lifelong Learning Office
Tel: + 353 (0)66 719 1701
Location Online
Course Web Page Web Page - Click Here