Disability Officer/Access Officer

Every third level institution now has either a Disability Officer or an Access Officer who deals with the needs of students with a disability within their specific institution.  Students with disabilities/specific learning difficulties are advised to register with the disability support service or access office once they are registered with the college.

For further information go to AHEAD website.

server 01