Terms and Conditions for using the Qualifax Website
- By viewing the Qualifax website the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact Qualifax
- Qualifax reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the Website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site.
- The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material on to disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by Qualifax or, where the material has been licensed to Qualifax, by the rights owners of the material.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- While Qualifax has established quality assurance procedures to ensure that all material on this site is governed by high standards of currency and accuracy, Qualifax does not make any warranties or representations about the accuracy and currency of the material on this site.
- The content of the Website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Qualifax has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its Website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the Qualifax Website. Qualifax will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the Website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the Website by a third party. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of Qualifax.
- Qualifax accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its Website.
- The Qualifax Website includes links to external Websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. Qualifax accepts no responsibility for the content of these Websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
back to top